Facebook is one of the most widely used social networks today, with its application in Android we can handle our accounts in the same way as if we did a computer, only way more comfortable and wherever we are.
The only downside of the mobile Facebook application, is that the majority of browser games may not run. However, the information of friends, followers, contacts and acquaintances, change state, comments or upload new images, will still be at our fingertips.
In recent years, the Facebook app has been updated, seeking to improve the quality provided by its users. Some of the most interesting options is to share any type of content or tell brief stories with a video, as in other popular applications, and even perform broadcasts live to all of your followers. No matter in which part of the world you are, the Facebook application for Android, will always help you to stay closer to your friends and acquaintances.
While many people think that the company is lagging behind in comparison with others, Facebook is increasingly renovating their features to bring to all its users more quality. From the latest innovation of the emotions to future updates of video as a profile picture. However, to be able to enjoy all of these changes, you must first have the Facebook application on your mobile device, it is for this reason, we are going to tell you how to install the latest Facebook on your Android device.
How to Install Facebook Step by step
To download Facebook on your device Android remember that you must have a Google account, with which to Play Store Shop :
- Enter the shop Play Store or Google Play application.
- Please, log in with your username and password.
- Write “Facebook” on the top bar.
- Once the tab is open, click on the button install.
- Download of the application will depend on your internet connection.
- Once downloaded, automatically the device will install it in its internal memory.
- Press the menu button on your phone and search Facebook application in your applications menu.
- If you already have an account on Facebook, only starts session with your email and password.
- If instead you are new, click on new user, complete the form and start enjoying all the options that brings you this application, anywhere.
Remember that the Facebook application is completely free, as well as their use.