There are many questions that there is create a Facebook account and one of them is how to create one without mail. This is one of the common questions and they can be a little complicated for some users, but the reality is that create facebook without email is easier than you thought. You must only follow a series of steps and the rest will be piece of cake.
If you are from users who still don’t know to open a Facebook account without email, read this article where you will find advice and the step-by-step of how create Facebook without mail.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a well known social network, here you can post photos and videos, you’ll meet people all the world and you can add your friends and closest relatives. This website earns million subscribers a year and is one of those used by the users.
What is an email?
Also known as email, is a network service that allows those who acquire an account to send and receive messages from other users. Only need to have some email applications such as: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo.
How to create a Facebook page without having mail
This may sound a little complicated since Facebook, when creating a profile, asked you as requirement have an e-mail account and this is valid at the time of welcoming you to the page.
An e-mail address is no longer a prerequisite, we bring to you a few simple steps to create Facebook without mail. So, if you are a user and do not have an account on any network service, you will only have to comply with the following steps to achieve this.
- The first thing you should take into account is that you can’t have open any other Facebook account when creating a new profile, since the social network can be associated with that user is the owner of the account.
- Then gives the option to create profile or page, here you will get the option to email, but in this case it will be optional, so it will not be compulsory to fill this information field.
- Facebook page will give you several options where the user must choose which is to your liking, ask for your first and last name followed by a key so that you can access your new page or profile.
- Facebook will ask for your phone number, since information field where he would e-mail was empty. Thus the page verifies that the number that placed is correct and that really exists.
- Finally, Facebook will give you a series of letters that you will write in a box, this will be to verify that you’re not a robot. It seems crazy but it is true. You must then accept the Facebook agreement. And ready! You can begin to use your Facebook account and change all your data.